When can I expect my order?
- All of our apparel are "made-to-order", which means we don't have inventory. Each order is personally screened and hand-pulled by our printer. With quality being our top priority, we want to make sure that each and every order is fulfilled with the same amount of care and consideration. Therefore, we currently have a fulfillment period of 2 weeks. Your order will most likely arrive before then, but we ask for your patience in waiting for your AMAZING CL Gear!
Do you offer Youth Sizes?
- Unfortunately, not at the moment. However, once the demand is high enough, it's something we will consider adding.
Can I cancel my order?
- Due to the nature of our ordering process, with each garment being "made-to-order", we can only accept cancellations up to 24 hours after your initial order is placed. We move quickly to fulfill your orders as soon as possible, so we ask that you do not cancel any orders after 24 hours.
Do you accept returns or exchanges?
- Again, due to the nature of our "made-to-order" ordering process, we cannot accept returns or exchanges. If the item you receive does not fit, we will consider doing an exchange on a "per case basis".
If you've received your order and are unhappy with it, please don't hesitate to email us and let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yes we do! You can review those here.
Do you offer customization of the items in your store?
- We've considered it! But we don't want to offer it as an option until we gauge the demand. We do however offer custom design services for practice wear, team wear, and nationals shirts! Check out our design branch at http://spiritdesignz.coachlain.com.
Are you an actual coach?